A self catering holiday home in Turnchapel, a waterside conservation village on Clovelly Bay, on the eastern part of the magnificent Plymouth Sound. Set a few yards from the seafront the house has views across the harbour and the Mount Batten marina.
- Two double bedrooms, both en-suite
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave
- Washing machine and dryer
- Sitting/Dining room with flat screen TV; Virgin cable TV; DVD/CD player
- Garage parking for one car
- Access by external steps to first floor entrance
- easy access by water taxi, car or bus to the historic city of Plymouth
- on the edge of the beautiful South Hams with its superb beaches and countryside
- two village pubs both offering excellent food, real ale and live entertainment
- superb walks along coastal paths
Turnchapel is almost exclusively residential, but has unrivalled access to nearby sailing and other leisure activities, as well as to Plymouth itself and the surrounding Devon and Cornwall countryside.
Within a short distance:
- Fort Stamford Leisure Club - gymnasium, heated indoor swimming pool and squash court.
- Staddon Heights Golf Club - cliff-top golf course with commanding views across Plymouth Sound to the historic Hoe.
- Mount Batten Centre - waterside venue specialising in sailing, watersports and adventure activities.
- Plymouth Yacht Haven has full service facilities for visiting craft and hosts international yachting competitions.
- Bovisand Fort, now an internationally renowned Diving Training Centre.
- Plymstock has a pedestrianised shopping area, including a modern supermarket, with ample car parking
From Turnchapel, it's a delightful 10-minute waterside stroll through the marina development to the Mount Batten Water Taxi, a regular service taking 5 minutes to the Plymouth Barbican. This historic quarter with its cobbled streets has numerous shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife. From here it is a few minutes walk to Plymouth Hoe and the city centre's retail and tourist attractions.
The South West Coastal Path leads directly from Turnchapel to Jennycliff, and along the edge of Plymouth Sound to Bovisand and Wembury. This walk enjoys spectacular views across the Sound to Cornwall.
For more information email email@example.com or call 01937 572065 or 07974 434849